Once each charter year, a troop, ship, or crew may conduct an election to select Scouts (up to age 21) and nominate adults for membership in the Order of the Arrow. For more information on OA eligibility requirements, view the Membership page.
Unit elections must be held by an Uh-To-Yeh-Hut-Tee Lodge chapter elections team. Requests for unit elections must be made at least 30 days in advance by the unit leader.
To request an election, email your chapter elections team (see below) with the following information:
- Unit Type (Troop, Crew, or Ship)
- Unit Number (include B/G for Scouts BSA Units)
- Location, day, and time of your unit meetings
- Date of the requested election (include two or three backup options)
- District and/or chapter name
- Name of the Scoutmaster, telephone number, and email address
- (Optionally) Name of the SPL, telephone number, and email address
Please allow up to seven days for a response from the Chapter Adviser.
Chief: Andrew K
Vice Chief: VACANT
Adviser: Christopher Morgan
Chief: Ryan S
Vice Chief of Membership: Zach C
Adviser: Scott Peck, Sr.
Chief: Lucas W
Vice Chief of Membership: Peyton M
Adviser: Gene McColgan
Chief: Cody B
Vice Chief: Heidi C
Adviser: Chris Schwab
Chief: Noah Y
Vice Chief: Sam B
Adviser: Tim Barr
Chief: Brenden Y
Elections Chairman: VACANT
Adviser: Kellie McMillan
Any questions or concerns, please contact the Unit Visitations Coordinator at email@example.com.
|Unit Visitations Coordinator
Adviser: Andra Kullman